Korean Rejuran Non-surgical Facelift 婴儿针
What is Rejuran Non-Surgical Facelift?
Need a facelift that is swift, natural with minimal downtime?
Rejuran is simply a refreshing approach to a natural non-surgical facelift is finally possible through working on your DNA unlike traditional and conventional methods. A legendary fresh way to give a natural facelift, reverse aging and restore youthfulness to your skin.
Rejuran has been termed by many in Korea as a Youthifying Skin Healer injection (or 婴儿针Youth Injection)! This fresh, creative and holistic product is manufactured in Korea and is phenomenally famous and popular in Korea and China especially amongst ladies in their 30s-50s. It contains long chain Polynucleotide(PN) DNA harnessed from Salmon DNA extract and possesses multiple benefits for the skin from being a natural filler to healer with age-reversal and youth-generating effects on the skin! The Salmon DNA extracts are compatible to human skin and is a extraordinary novel ingredient that is able to rejuvenate the skin and takes years off your face. No wonder it is also coined the Youthifying 婴儿针！
At Eeva medical Aesthetic Clinic, we have been receiving many patients over the years requesting help to rejuvenate their skin in a natural and long lasting way beyond the traditionally used methods. Since the launch of Rejuran into Singapore, it has become a popular treatment among our patients because of its amazingly natural yet progressive and long lasting effects. This treatment is so versatile that it either be used as a standalone treatment or used to complement other aesthetic procedures to achieve enhanced effects to meet individual patients unique expectations and requests .
We are delighted to share with you that Rejuran Non-surgical FaceLift program is suitable for both ladies and men.
One of our patient’s favourites Rejuran is priced affordably at first time trial price of $650. Whatsapp 87263383 to book a date with our doctor to begin your facelift journey today!
How does Rejuran FaceLift work?
Rejuran is a skin healer which also has progressive skin filler efffect. When injected into the skin, Rejuran delivers polynucleotides, DNA and RNA into the skin cells, stimulating and accelerating cell repair and regeneration of new cells from deep within the skin, thus strengthening and thickening the skin structure. It reverses the signs of aging and restores youthfulness to your facial appearance and complexion resulting in a natural, non-surgical facelift.
It is an excellent option for non-invasive facelift, skin lifting, skin tightening and improve skin firmness and skin elasticity. You will also notice that enlarged pores will become less visible giving your skin a glowing dewy look!
The evident benefits of Rejuran Skin healing injections are:
-healthy, supple, smooth skin-enhanced elasticity, reduced fine lines and wrinkles
-firmness and lift
-refined facial pores
-visibly fairer complexion
-recovery of skin balance
– hydrated and moisturised skin texture with improved oil control
Why is there a need to inject DNA into our skin?
Is Rejuran Non-surgical Facelift safe?
Will I benefit from Rejuran?
- desire a rejuvenated and youthful face
- do not want fillers or Botox/Dysport
- are on aesthetic treatments and want something new and innovative
- experience side effects such as dry, sensitive skin as a result of harsh aesthetic facial treatments
- have Wrinkles and sagging skin
- have Aging Skin
- have Sensitive skin, dry skin
It is an excellent treatment option for people wanting a non-surgical facelift and skin tightening as it changes the skin at the DNA level. It is also suitable for all skin concerns and skin types.
What rejuvenation and regeneration benefits can Rejuran do for your skin?
Being a game-changing natural skin filler and healer, Rejuran is an excellent choice for non-surgical facelift and skin tightening for both ladies and men. It can turn back the clock for sagging skin to by increasing skin firmness and elasticity.
Rejuran has multiple benefits and uses for the skin :
- Progressively increases volume of cheeks, nasolabial depression, temple areas
- Dark eye circles
- Pore reduction
- Wrinkle and fine line reduction for
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines
- Around the eyes
- Around the mouth
- Neck lines
*Being totally different from traditional and conventional fillers, Rejuran can even be injected around the areas of the face which may be difficult or dangerous to treat with fillers.
Rejuran has proven to produce visible results. Patients with sagging, dull-looking, lax skin are benefiting tremendously from this treatment, due to its powerful regenerative property to lift and fill. They have noticed their complexion more radiant, skin is smoother and lifted, there is predictable and marked improvement in their skin texture, smoothness, smaller pores and hydrated skin. Rejuran Skin Healer can also be combined with our HIFU lifting treatment or Diamond Polar RF to upkeep the youthful skin and glow on your face.
What is the treatment procedure like?
Your Rejuran healing journey will begin with an all important consultation with our lady doctor.
During the detailed 30 min consultation, we will :
- Analyse the your skin and facial contours – we will take note of the special areas that you would us to pay attention to
- Take note your special medical history including drug allergies or previous surgeries etc
- Take note of whether you have any other co-existing aesthetics concerns – the treatment approach may be slightly different in each individual
- We will also take special note of previous medications/ skincare / treatments that you may have done before as this will help us to customise your acne scar treatment program better
- Assess your skin and suitability for treatment
- You are also free to raise any unique concerns that you have about your skin, scars or treatment plan
- Finally a customised Scar Treatment Plan will be designed for you to suit your concerns, needs, budget and schedule.
The Rejuran treatment procedure involves:
- Application of topical numbing cream to minimize pain or discomfort. (Your comfort is our prioirty)
- Cleansing of the face
- Injection of microdroplets of Rejuran into the superficial skin with a very fine short(4mm) needle. The treatment is very comfortable Post treatment application of D+Cell(PDRN) ampoule, soothing mask/ skin cocktails may also be advised.
- If you prefer even lesser downtime, Rejuran mircodroplets can also be introduced using a cannula. For this procedure you can immediately go back to work or play with no interference with your lifestyle!
Our doctors will review your treatments regularly to ensure good progress. You are also welcomed to discuss any concerns along the way with our doctors.
Many of our patients have been delighted and pleased with the renewed youthfulness in their new skin! We look forward to you sharing the same experience with us.
Schedule your Rejuran journey with us through whatsapp at 87263383.
How long is the downtime?
- For microinjection style of Rejuran, there may be mild redness due to the microinjections. This redness generally lasts an hour. The micro bumps which will take a day or 2 to resolve. Majority of our patients find this very acceptable.
- For those who prefer lesser downtime , we recommend use of cannula injection of Rejuran which will enable you to go back to work or play immediately!
Please feel free to clarify with our doctors if you require further explanations.
What is Post treatment care i need to take note of?
You are able to apply your skincare within the same day. Application of makeup is possible the next day.
Remember that adequate suncare is highly recommended to protect your renewed skin and protect it from UV damage from sunrays.
When do I expect to see results?
Some patients experience results as quickly as within 2 weeks such as smoothness, glow and improves hydration! The amazing news about this treatment is that the product continues to work on the skin and continual and further improvement of skin is seen at one month onwards! Patients have noted glow and radiance in skin, smoothness, reduced fine lines, improved hydration. Overall, there is age-reversal and youth-regenerating effects. Results can vary between between individual patients depending on each patient’s scar severity, age, compliance with homecare, lifestyle etc.
Rejuran is a natural fiiler so it works differently from the traditional fillers. Collagen production start 28 days after the treatment and the lifting is gradual and progressive. Each treatment builds on the previous one resulting in an amazingly natural restoration of facial contours and lift! A non-surgical facelift suitable for a lunchtime procedure as it has minimal downtime.
How many sessions do I require?
We recommend an ideal protocol of 4 doses as the effects of Rejuran on the skin build on previous injections and are cumulative and progressive. Enhanced effects are seen from progressive treatments. Each dose is administered about 4 weeks apart. This series of treatments maybe repeated every 9 -18 months depending on invidual patients needs and expectations.
Can Rejuran be combined with other treatments?
Yes! Rejuran can safely be combined with many exisiting aesthetic treatments. In fact combination treatments have synergistic effects on the skin 🙂
As Rejuran is a very safe treatment with minimal downtime or side-effects, it can be combined safely and synergistically to complement many other aesthetic treatments such as HIFU, Aquashine, Skinboosters, Combi 2-in-1 laser, nano-Fractional RF and several other aesthetic treatments to meet your needs and expectations. Our doctors will have a detailed discussion with you to design a program suitable for your needs, concerns, budget and schedule.
For those patients who have higher expectations or requirement for facelift or who may have had treatments done previously before, we are always on hand to discuss even more bespoke options to meet your skin needs. Do feel free to chat with our doctors to see what can be done for your concerns. Whatsapp us at 87263383 to book and appointment.
Questions? Chat with us – we’re here to help!
Or Whatsapp/sms at +65 87263383.
Monday: 12 – 7pm
Tuesday to Friday: 11am -8pm
Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays