Rejuran Eye for Dark Eye Circles and Tear Trough Rejuvenation
With the increasing work from home due to Covid-19 situation and increasing of use of devices, dark eye circles has been an increasing concern among our patients. Other eye concerns we frequently encounter are crow feet (eye wrinkles), fine lines and also sunken tear trough area. With age, patients also develop progressive drooping of the eyelids. These can start as early as late teens to those in their 20s, 30s and older.
Common causes of dark eye circles that we encounter in the clinic:
- Eye fatigue ( lack of rest and prolonged use of devices)
- Poor lymphatic drainage
- Aging ( sometimes associated with sunken tear trough / eye bags / drooping eye lids)
- Allergy – especially those associated with allergic rhinitis and sinusitis eg Allergic shinners
- Sun exposure
- Pigmentation irregularities
Although the eye area is a small part of the face, it requires meticulous treatment due to its anatomy and physiology. In Eeva Medical Aesthetic Clinic we approach the rejuvenation of the eye in a holistic manner – we work on under eye dark circles, sunken tear trough, crow feet and drooping eyelids. The treatment results in eyes that sparkle, enhancing your physical appearance significantly!
One of the tools we use for dark eye circles is Rejuran i (EYE). Rejuran i works on the DNA of the eye area to rejuvenate the skin, stimulate new collagen growth resulting in reduction of dark eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Rejuan i ( eye ) is used either as a stand alone treatment in our clinic or as part of an integrative, meticulous and holistic doctor designed treatment protocol especially to treat dark eye circles / eye wrinkles / sunken tear trough.
Your journey with us starts with the all important consultation with our lady doctor. During the consultation we will :
1) Assess the causes of your dark eye circles and eye zone concerns
2) Take a detailed medical history / Family history etc
3) Discuss treatment options suitable for your specific concerns taking into consideration your preferences, budget and schedule
4) Customise a treatment plan for you comprising both home use treatment program and in-clinic treatment program
One of the proven treatments that we use for dark eye circles is :
REJURAN i (Eyes) for Dark Eye Circles / Wrinkles/ Crow Feet / fFne Lines $550
This is a great solution for dark eyes circle and under eyes shadowing for those who desire procedures which are effective, safe and prefer non-invasive treatment options.
Rejuran i is a Korean-FDA and Singapore-HSA approved natural skin healer targeting the eye area. Rejuran i is an injectable with low viscosity yet highly concentrated with salmon Polynucleotides & DNA extract proven to rejuvenate your under eyes and dark eyes circle. The low viscosity allows minimal downtime and swelling post treatment.
Benefits of Rejuran i ( for your EYEs)
a) Restoring smoothness and skin elasticity
b) Lightening and brightening of the under eyes skin tone
c) Reduces the fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area
d) Improving hydration and water balance
e) Progressive volumizing of the under eyes hollowness.
Rejuran has in the recent years taken Korea and the world by storm and hence many of our patients have switched from doing under eye fillers to rejuran treatments for the eye as it yields a more natural and long lasting result.
After a detailed consultation with our doctor, we will recommended in-clinic options to treat your eye concerns and we will also teach you how to maintain the results at home so that your treatments can go that extra mile.
Some affordable and effective in-clinic treatment options include :
Legacy Eye Lift and Dark Eye Circle Treatment
- Eye lift
- Brow lift
- Skin Tightening
- Lymphatic drainage
- Reduce puffiness and dark eye circles
Viva Fractional RF Total Eye Rejuvenation
- Eye lift
- Brow Lift
- Skin Tightening
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce dark eye circles
- Pore reduction
Rejuran i (EYE)
- Restore smoothness and skin elasticity around eye area
- Lighten and brighten under eye area
- Reduces the fine lines and wrinkles around eye area
- Hydration and plump up sunken tear trough
How does dark eyes circle form?
People who have a darker skin tone will also notice progressive darkening of the under eyes area as they get older due to increased pigmentation around the eyelids.
Natural facial bone structure also contribute to more prominent under eyes hollowness which causes shadowing and makes the under eyes appear darker.
Prominent eyebags due to genetics or aging result in under eyes tear trough hollowing which accentuates the shadowing below the eyebags.
How does Rejuran i work?
The long chains of Polynucleotide(PDRN) DNA salmon extracts possess multiple benefits for the skin to rejuvenate the skin, reverse the aging process of the skin and is a natural skin lifter. The Rejuran i salmon PDRN extracts are highly purified, manufactured under strict conditions to guarantee its quality and grade and hypoallergic, thus they are compatible to human skin and high suited for healing and rejuvenating your skin and areas around your eyes.
There is progressive collagen formation and remodelling in your skin, thus strengthening and thickening the skin structure overlying the blood vessels in the under eyes area, reducing the bloodshot color. Introducing Rejuran i into the tear trough hollows under the eyebags accomplishes progressive thickening of the skin structure. This hollowness gradually lifts due to the strengthening and thickening of the skin structure and progressive volumization takes place, creating a smoother and fuller contour between the under eyes and upper cheeks. This creates a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
Rejuran i reduces the dark pigments in the under eyes area and lightens and enhances the fairness of the skin color for greater radiance and luminosity.
Enhanced collagen and elastin formation reduces the fine lines and wrinkles in the under eyes, the skin is healthier, smoother and has greater elasticity.
Rejuran replenishes the water balance and the skin is more hydrated and supple.
What is the treatment process like?
1. Analyse your eye area and overall skin and facial contours
2. Take note of your medical history such as history of eyes or nasal allergies, those conditions tend to cause itchiness and you may have been rubbing your eyes frequently causing dark eyes cirlce to form.
3. Take note of your lifestyle, habits as keeping late nights, regular alcohol consumption may result in dark eyes circle, lower eyelids swelling and eyebags.
4. Enquire for other aesthetics concerns which you may also have.
5. Previous aesthetics treatment done
6. Assess your eye area to confirm the actual under eyes condition you have
7. Engage you in the treatment plan to customize a treatment plan which is most suited to your condition, budget and expectation. We highly encourage you to have adequate sleep daily, adopt a heealthy lifestyle to complement the effects of the treatments.
To ensure you receive the maximum comfort during the procedure,
1.Application of topical numbing cream.
2.Cleansing of face to remove the numbing cream. Cooling gel pads to the area to be treated.
3.Microdroplets of Rejuran i are introduced into the superficial skin with a very fine and tiny needle(4mm long). The treatment is very comfortable.
4.If you prefer minimal downtime, Rejuran may be introduced using a cannula.
What is my post-treatment care ?
When do I expect to seen results?
Rejuran i is a natural healer and filler. It effects rejuvenation through cell repair and regeneration. As collagen production starts 28 days after treatment, visible improvements are progressive, gradual and permanent. Each treatment builds on the previous treatment and with each session, the effects are further enhanced.
How many sessions do I require?
For optimal results with Rejuran i (Eye), we recommend the Korean protocol of 4 treatments depending on the severity of your condition. As the effects of Rejuran i are progressive and cumulative, you will see progressive improvement in the eye area. Each treatment is performed 4 weeks apart. Maintanence is performed every 6 monthly depending on individual patient’s needs and expectations.
Eeva Contact Form
Mon: 12 – 7pm
Tues to Fri: 11am -8pm
Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays