Pigmentation Treatment Clinic
by Caring Doctors
Remove dark spots and pigmentation on face at home. Home use Pigmentation Removal Program Available!
Complement with in-clinic FDA approved lasers.
Targeted Pigment Removal Laser.
Korean Curas M1064 Specific Melasma Targeting Laser.
Klarity Brilliant Gold Toning Laser.
Key benefits of your Pigmentation Removal Treatment Program at a glance
Eeva Home Use and In-Clinic Dark Spot and Pigmentation Removal Treatment Program
Performed by Singapore-certified medical doctor
Get an accurate diagnosis of the specific type of pigmentation you have
See progressive Pigmentation lightening and improved skin quality with each session
Remove and reduce Pigmentation from skin
Regulate melanin producing cells to reduce pigment production
Achieve and maintain radiant and clearer Skin
Sun damage of the skin due to frequent exposure to UV rays is one of the common causes of dark spots, brown spots and pigmentation among our patients. Other common causes we encounter are related to genetics, hormones etc
In fact, Dr Grace was a sufferer of melasma and pigmentation on her skin for more than 10 years which was further aggravated by pregnancy hormones. Through a holistic integrated approach combining technology, home use creams and sun protection, she has managed to reduce and treat the melasma and pigmentation and is continuing to work diligently on maintaining clear skin.
We are always on the look out for innovations and creative protocols in pigmentation removal treatments to serve our patients better.
In the Spotlight
years of collective experience
Common types of pigmentation we see at our clinic include :
Melasma is a fairly common skin condition among ladies in Singapore characterized by brown pigmentation on the cheeks, and sometimes also the bridge of the nose, forehead, and chin. In our practice, we encounter many ladies seeking help for pigmentation caused by melasma.
Frequently we also noted other types of pigmentation coexisting with the melasma.
Melasma can be treated and reduced significantly although it has no cure at the moment. So, do not despair as there is hope!
There are also good daily habits that you can practice at home that our team can teach you in order to maintain pigment-free skin once your pigmentation has been removed and reduced.
Freckles are flat small tan or light-brown spots on sun-exposed skin. Usually related to genetics and also UV exposure
3) Solar lentigines
Solar lentigines are dark patches of skin that develop during adulthood, especially more common above 40 years of age. It is primarily caused by cumulative UV exposure.
4) Hori Nevus
Hor Nevus is characterised by small macular hyperpigmentation on the face, especially the cheeks, nose, and both sides of the forehead. The color of the lesion is mostly blotchy gray to blue. More commonly found in Asians. Hori Nevus is harmless and treatment is mainly for cosmetic reasons.
5) PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) blemishes and hyperpigmented areas on the skin due to previous inflammation eg acne, chickenpox, insect bites, burns etc
Another laser for pigmentation and melasma, Klarity Brillant Gold Toning harnesses Alexandrite 755nm wavelength to target melanin which further enhances the new Korean CuRAS Melasma Clearing Laser. Experience and enjoy a new level of skin clarity and radiance with the Twin Combo Laser Program for Pigmentation Removal
Each session of a treatment will enable progressively lightening and skin pigmentation and improvement of skin quality.
Laser treatments for pigmentation treatment esp melasma can be enhanced and complemented by Silicon Valley developed Sylfirm. This is an ultrashort pulsed RF that works to treat melasma and pigmentation by repairing the skin’s basement membrane that is damaged. It also targets abnormal blood vessels that contribute to pigmentation as well.
Korean CuRAS Laser
Pigmentation Reduction and Skin Brightening Laser
FDA-Approved | CE-Approved
- FDA approved
- CE approved
- M1064 setting specially designed for melasma toning
- No downtime
- Pigmentation Reduction
- Korean CuRAS M1064 Melasma Clearing Laser
- Melasma Toning / Skin Brightening Laser
Treats Pigmentation by Repairing Your Skin Basement Membrane
FDA-Approved | Developed in Silicon Valley
- Treats Pigmentation by Repairing Skin Basement Membrane
- Treats Pigmentation by targeting abnormal vessels that aggravate pigmentation
- Skin Brightening
- Skin Renewal & Restoration
- No downtime
- Holistically Complements Laser Treatment of Pigmentation
- Can treat melasma, PIH, redness as well
Pigmentation Treatment Twin Combo Laser
Klarity Brillant Gold Toning 755nm + CuRAS Pigment Clearing Laser
Harness a combined synergistic power from 2 Laser wavelengths
- Experience a higher level of skin clarity and radiance
- Harness a combine power from 2 Laser wavelengths that target melasma & Pigmentation
- Pigmentation Reduction
- No downtime
- 1x Klarity Brillant Gold Toning Laser
- 1x CuRAS M1064 Melasma Clearing Laser
- 1x Melasma Toning / Skin Brightening Laser
We have taken time to compile detailed answers to questions our patients frequently ask over our many years of practice. To start your own pigmentation/ melasma removal journey with us, whatsapp us at 87263383 to book an appointment with our lady doctors, Dr Grace Ling or Dr Lim Luping. We look forward to meet you to have a detailed analysis of your pigmentation and design a customised Pigmentation Treatment Programme plan suitable for your needs, concerns, budget and schedule.
How is Skin Pigmentation treated?
The most important starting point for treating pigmentation is making the right diagnosis. For us, we always begin with the all-important detailed consultation.
In our detailed 30 min doctor consultation, our lady doctors will:
- Analyse the location and severity of your pigmentation and determine the accurate diagnosis. (eg. melasma, freckles, solar lentigines, Hori Nevus etc)
- Take note of your special medical history including drug allergies or previous surgeries etc.
- Discuss possible causes of your pigmentation.
- Take note of whether you have more than one coexisting pigmentation problems eg melasma can co-exist with other pigmentation problems– the treatment approach may be slightly different in each case.
- We will also take special note of previous medications/ skincare / treatments that you may have done before. This will help us to customise your pigmentation removal treatment program better.
- You are also free to raise any unique concerns that you have about your skin or treatment plan.
- During the consultation, our doctors will share with you realistic expectations that can be achieved through the treatment protocols.
- Finally, a customised Pigmentation Removal Treatment Plan will be designed for you to suit your concerns, needs, budget and schedule.
The treatment program for pigmentation must always be a holistic and integrative one to ensure that pigment removed has the least chance of recurring.
What are the pigment treatments available?
Our treatment plan for pigmentation will include:
- Advice on adequate sun protection: topical and oral.
- Advice on creams or medication most suitable for your specific condition.
- Home care and education about lifestyle choices to maintain pigment-free skin.
A very important component of pigmentation treatment involves homecare products to remove pigmentation and also prevent or slow down new pigmentation formation. After making an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your pigmentation, our doctors will advise on a home care program that you can follow to start off your pigmentation treatment journey. It will be holistic to reduce the change of recurrence once pigmentation has been removed.
Home use programs can be further enhanced and complemented by our in-clinic treatments.
For in-clinic treatments, we harness the use of FDA-approved integrative laser protocols that specially work on pigmentation and melasma from a multi-prong approach.
A customised treatment plan will be designed for each individual after a detailed discussion with our doctors.
Is there a "magic" cream or pill for treating pigmentation?
There are however very good and up-to-date anti-pigmentation creams and oral supplements that you can use at home that can reduce pigmentation significantly resulting in pigmentation-free skin.
Some of these home-use pigmentation treatment options that can help pigmentation and melasma include :
1) A Swiss developed Depigmentation cream : an updated and exciting development in pigmentation and melasma treatment
It contains one of the strongest antioxidants naturally present in the human body, and its action reduces melanin pigment in the skin.
It helps to remove brown spots, reduces pigmented marks, and produces an even and lighter skin complexion.
This depigmentation cream is the first & only skin pigment corrector containing Cystein as an active biogenic ingredient
Clinical studies have so far shown significant efficacy clinically-proven, It is set to replace hydroquinone as the new standard for hyperpigmentation concerns.
In fact, clinical studies have shown its significant efficacy and researchers confirmed the superior benefits and safety of this depigmentation compared to Hydroquinone.
Above all, the good news is that is it safe – it is Hydroquinone-free, retinoic acid-free, kojic acid-free, corticosteroid-free, anti-mutagenic, anti-cancer, anti-melanoma effects, increase the production of glutathione naturally.
2) Our in-clinic Pigment Defense Serum contains Phloretin, Vitamin C, Glutathione and Alpha-Arbutin.
3) Our patient’s fave award-winning Vitamin C Serum : Dermagold Elite Miracle C+
We advise patients to consult our doctors to determine if these are suitable for your specific condition.
We will also advise you on a daily home use skin regime that can help you maintain pigment-free skin once your pigmentation has cleared considerably.
4) Oral Skin Lightening and Sunblock Supplements :
Our clinic stocks a good range of skin lightening and sunblock supplements which can help lighten pigmentation and also protect from UV rays. These include: Crystal Tomato, NanoMD Bright, Heliocare Ultra etc
Our doctors will advise the suitable supplements for you after making the diagnosis for your pigmentation.
5) In certain severe cases topical or oral medication may be required as advised by our doctors.
We care enough to listen to you and each patient matters to us. We are not a mass market aesthetics outlet or spa so do not believe in hard-sell policies. Our doctors are down to earth and sensible, with the heart of family physicians and are passionate in delivering results. We aim to give you unbiased and proven advice to ensure that you receive the most optimal treatment to suit your preferences, budget, schedule and needs.
Our Holistic and Personalised
approach to treatments comprises
Proven in-clinic treatments & protocols
Personalised skincare / haircare
Clinically approved medications / supplements
This 3-step comprehensive approach ensures optimal results in your personal enhancement journey with us!
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Book An Appointment - Pigmentation Clinic
MRT: Tanjong Pagar (EWL), Telok Ayer (DTL)
Hours of Operation
12:00pm – 7:00pm
TUES – FRI
11:00am – 8:00pm
9:00am – 3:00pm
SUN & PH
We are closed