Clinic Melasma Treatment System
Remove Melasma and Pigmentation now!
Melasma Treatment System $299
In fact, Dr Grace was a sufferer of melasma for more than 10 years which was further aggravated by pregnancy. Through a holistic integrated approach combining technology, creams and sun protection, she has managed to remove the melasma and continuing to work on maintaining clear skin.
We are always on the look out for innovations and creative protocols in melasma and pigmentation treatments to serve our patients better. One of the recent proven novel ingredients that our patients are combing with our in-clinic treatment is a depigmentation cream from Switzerland, a potent hyperpigmentation corrector.
We care and listen to your needs and will customize a personalized treatment plan for your melasma removal journey with us.
We have compiled a list of FAQs here that patients have asked us over our many years of practice. We look forward to help you in your melasma/ pigmentation removal journey too.
Can Melasma be treated?
There are also good daily habits that you can practice at home that our team can teach you in order to maintain pigment free skin once your pigmentation has been removed and reduced.
Melasma is a fairly common skin condition among ladies in Singapore characterized by brown pigmentation on the cheeks, and sometimes also the bridge of nose, forehead and chin. In our practice, we encounter many ladies seeking help for pigmentation caused by melasma. Frequently we also noted other types of pigmentation coexisting with the melasma.
How is Melasma treated?
In our detailed 30 min doctor consultation , we will :
1. Analyse the location and severity of your pigmentation and determine the disgnosis
2. Take note of your special medical history including drug allergies or previous surgeries etc
3. Discuss possible causes of your melasma
4. Take note of whether you have other coexisting pigmentation problems besides melasma– the treatment approach may be slightly different in each case
5. We will also take special note of previous medications/ skincare / treatments that you may have done before. This will help us to customise your melasma treatment program better
6. You are also free to raise any unique concerns that you have about your skin or treatment plan
7. During the consultation our doctors will share with you realistic expectations that can be achieved through the treatment protocols.
8. Finally, a customised Melasma Treatment Plan will be designed for you to suit your concerns, needs, budget and schedule.
The treatment program for melasma must always be a holistic and integrative one to ensure that pigment removed has the least chance of recurring. Our treatment plan for melasma will include :
1. Advice on adequate sun protection : topical and oral
2. Advice on creams or medication most suitable for your specific condition
3. In-clinic treatments
4. Home care and education about lifestyle choices to maintain pigment free skin
Just recently launched in Singapore in 2018, a novel and effective ingredient from Switzerland is now finally available to our patients! Our [Home-use Melasma Treatment Program] is a clinically proven melasma home use cream it is an intense pigment corrector designed to remove pigmentation with consistent use. Do whatsapp us at 87263383 to start your pigmentation removal home program.
For treatment in clinic, our in-clinic [In -Clinic Melasma Treatment System] $299 is a multi-step protocol which features :
• Melasma Clarity Laser
• Deep Pigment Deactivating Laser
• Melasma Defense Micro Cell-Channel Therapy ( using derma-cocktails to reduce and defend against melasma and pigment)
With the multi-prong approach of sun protection, an effective anti-pigmentation home care program, in-clinic treatments and medication where appropriate, your melasma and hyperpigmentation can be reduced and removed resulting in pigmentation free skin at last!
Is there a "magic" cream for melasma?
One of the exciting new developments we wish to share in the treatment of melasma is the Swiss developed Depigmentation cream!
It is one of the strongest antioxidants naturally present in the human body, and its action reduces melanin pigment in the skin.
It helps to remove brown spots, reduces pigmented marks and produces an even and lighter skin complexion.
This depigmentation cream is the first & only skin pigment corrector containing Cystein as an active biogenic ingredient
Clinical studies have so far shown significant efficacy clinically-proven, It is set to replace hydroquinone as the new standard for hyperpigmentation concerns.
In fact, clinical studies have shown its significant efficacy and researchers confirmed the superior benefits and safety of this depigmentation compared to Hydroquinone.
Above all, the good news is that is it safe – it is Hydroquinone-free, retinoic acid free, kojic acid free, corticosteroid-free, anti-mutagenic, anti-cancer, anti-melanoma effects, increase production of glutathione naturally.
We advise patients to consult our doctors to determine if these are suitable for your specific condition. We will also advise you on a daily home use skin regime that can help you maintain pigment free skin once your pigmentation has cleared considerably.
Which laser is the "best" for melasma?
Is there a "magic" pill for melasma?
Our Treatment Philosophy
We care enough to listen to you and each patient matters to us. We are not a mass market aesthetics outlet or spa so do not believe in hard-sell policies. Our doctors are down to earth and sensible and are passionate in delivering results. We aim to give you unbiased and proven advice to ensure that you receive the most optimal treatment to suit your preferences, budget, schedule and needs.