HIFU Skin Tightening V Face Lift
The unfortunate truth is that as we age, both the muscles and fat pad deposits of our faces start to gradually descend. This increase in loose tissue, particularly in the jowl area, can have a very ageing effect. Additionally, it has the effect of making us look more stern, sadder or more tired than we actually are, which could have an impact in our work or social lives.
While many may be well aware of facial aging, few are unaware that with age, the Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System (SMAS) plays a significant role in the aging process.
The SMAS, or Subcutaneous Musculo-Aponeurotic System, is the supporting framework of connective tissue found just under the skin that helps hold support and facial structures.
The SMAS plays a significant role in the aging process. With age, the SMAS weakens in it support as its ability to hold up the muscles, fat and skin of the face diminishes over time. Combined with the toll of gravity and environmental factors, the face, eyelids, jowls and neck sag and lose their youthful vigor. Knowing how the SMAS relates to facial aging can help you understand why HIFU Face Lift will be the the treatment of choice for sagging skin and sagging jowls as it directly targets the SMAS layer.
The next time you notice your wrinkles, sagging jowls, or sagging cheeks, you’ll know that your SMAS is losing its hold.
At Eeva Medical Aesthetic Clinic, our friendly, approachable and experienced lady doctors understand how age can make skin sag at different parts of the face ( eg saggy jowls or sagging jawline, sagging cheeks, sagging neck, droopy eyelids or droopy brows etc). We are also aware that the modern day women and men are seeking a non-invasive, no downtime and most importantly affordable and good value-for-money treatment to enhance themselves to look their very best at work and at play.
We are delighted to offer you our royalty treatment from Korea HIFU Skin Tightening Face Lift. We work directly on the SMAS layer of your skin to lift and improve the strength of that layer to hold every structure on your face better! It further enhances other aesthetic treatments done on your skin eg laser, PDRN therapy (Rejuran) etc
The very good news is that Hifu Skin Tightening Face Lift is affordable and easy on the pocket for the average patient.
- Jaw Line Lift – $600
- Mid Face Lift – $600
Whatsapp 87263383 to schedule or your appointment with our doctor to start your Skin Tightening Face Lift journey!
What is HIFU?
It is a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift with no downtime. Suitable for busy working professionals, executives and also busy homemakers.
How does HIFU work?
What can HIFU treat?
- For the ideal feminine Korean V face
- Saggy cheeks with obvious nasolabial folds
- Droopy eyebrows and eyelids
- Jawline Slimming – More defined jawline
- Saggy jawline(Jowls) & double chin
- Neck lines and sag
- Wrinkles and lines
Areas suitable for treatments are the forehead, temples, mid and lower face, jawline and neck.
The most popular treatment area is the face.
Who is suitable for HIFU?
Our patients, both ladies and men, frequently begin noticing skin sagging or skin laxity when they reach late 30s in age.
Are these some aesthetic concerns that you have?
- sagging jawline
- sagging cheeks
- droopy eyelids
- sagging neck
HIFU Skin Tightening Face Lift is a no downtime, non-invasive HIFU ( high intensity focussed ultrasound) technology that can achieve :
- V-Face – tightening of jowls for a defined and sophiticated jawline
- Brow Lift
- Neck Lift
Patients who desire the lifted V face, those in their 30s to 50s are most suitable for this treatment. They would have noticed gradual sag in their cheeks, jawline and eyelids. These candidates achieve the most satisfactory results with HIFU treatments.
Patients in their 60s will benefit from HIFU treatments if they do not have significant laxity of their skin.
Patients who have had previous surgical facelift and desire to maintain skin tautness.
During your all important first consultation with our lady doctors, we will discuss your aging concerns and advice if you are a suitable candidate for HIFU Skin Tightening Face Lift treatment. A personalised treatment protocol will be devised by our doctor for you. According to your needs, other complementary treatments may also be recommended to synergistically enhance your treatment.
How long is the treatment session?
What is the HIFU treatment procedure like?
Your HIFU Skin Tightening Face Lift journey will begin with a an all important consultation with our doctor (1st time consultation fee is $60).
During the detailed 30 min consultation, our lady doctors and team will :
- Analyse the your skin and facial contours – we will take note of the special areas that you would us to pay attention to
- Take note your special medical history including drug allergies or previous surgeries etc
- Take note of whether you have any other co-existing aesthetics concerns – the treatment approach may be slightly different in each individual
- We will also take special note of previous medications/ skincare / treatments that you may have done before as this will help us to customise your acne scar treatment program better
- Assess your skin and suitability for treatment
- You are also free to raise any unique concerns that you have about your skin, scars or treatment plan
- Finally a customised Treatment Plan will be designed for you to suit your concerns, needs, budget and schedule. We will advise if you are suitable for HIFU treatment.
- Application of topical numbing cream to minimize pain or discomfort. (Your comfort is our priority)
- Cleansing of the face
- Application of gel
- HIFU treatment is applied to designated areas to achieve optimal results. Patients may experience a warm and tingling sensation during the treatment. The face maybe mildly flushed post-treatment. This mild flush generally disappears within the day. As HIFU treatment has minimal downtime, you may return to work immediately after application of skincare and sunblock
How long after HIFU do I see results and what kind of results?
We totally understand that most people are anxious for immediate results! But we wish to highlight to our patients that Hifu treatments take time to achieve their effect but are longer lasting than many treatments. The advantage of HIFU treatment is that is it only requires 2 to 3 treatments in the 1st year and subsequently 2 treatments a year for maintenance. Ideal for many of our patients with packed and busy schedules!
After each treatment, some may notice an initial effect of lifting and improved skin texture. However, collagen tightening and regeneration is gradual but sure starting 28 days after treatment, thus you will notice perceivable and sustained improvement in skin tightening and lifting progressively. The skin tightening and facial lift will be more significantly noticeable after 3 months onwards.*
Generally, patients aged 30+ to 50+ years experience the most visible results as older patients have higher degree of skin laxity and may take a longer time to reach the desired results.
Some areas that you can notice significant improvements are in the:
1. Jawline – lifted, firmer and more defined, achieving the slim V face
2. Cheeks are lifted and firmer with softening of the nasolabial folds.
3. Browline and upper eyelids are more lifted
4. Double chin is reduced with a more defined jawline
5. Skin laxity and sagginess is reduced
6. Wrinkles and lines are softened and reduced
Overall, our patients have been satisfied and happy with the lifting results from HIFU Skin Tightening Face Lift thus far 🙂
*Results may vary from one individual to another.
How often must I have HIFU treatments?
In accordance to the Korean protocol for optimal results, we recommend 3 treatments ( ie once every 4 months) in the 1st year. Subsequently 2 treatments per year (ie once every 6 months) is recommended for maintenance. Treatment plans may be customised to each patients’ special needs and concerns.
Can HIFU treatments be performed with other treatments?
In Korea, Hifu is combined successfully with Rejuran injections to enhance youthfulness in the skin.
Do consult our doctors to discuss your needs and we will be happy to address your concerns and design a customised treatment plan for you.
Questions? Chat with us – we’re here to help!
Or Whatsapp/sms at +65 87263383.
Monday: 12 – 7pm
Tuesday to Friday: 11am -8pm
Saturday: 9am – 3pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays