Dear Readers, welcome back to the Eeva Blog! Are you feeling really tempted to go for body contouring to shape yourselves up, but are not sure where to start? Start here! A simple breakdown on body contouring price, body sculpting treatment, and body contouring clinic Singapore. When you are in better shape, you may start to see more opportunities coming to you in life. At Eeva, we know that looking better can help you increase your personal productivity. This is why we strive to deliver visible and beautifying results at accessible pricing to our patients. Keep reading to find out more.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring is a cosmetic procedure that removes or destroys fat cells. Body contouring is known as body sculpting – where fat is eliminated to better shape the body, tightening skin areas to contour your body. It sculpts your body silhouette by targeting persistent excess adipose tissues for removal, helping you achieve a more desirable and shapely figure. You can now remove excess fat, remove excess skin, and finally, reshape and contour the body.
Before body contouring came along, people who didn’t get the results they wanted from dieting and exercise would sometimes turn to drastic crash diets to get rid of stubborn fat. This is not a healthy option. Today, there are many safe non-surgical body contouring services.
What are the benefits of body contouring?
- More well-shaped and defined body parts
- Smoother skin
- Looking younger and thinner
How Does Body Contouring Work?
Conventionally, body contouring is known as non-surgical fat reduction. These non-invasive treatments are designed to help reduce stubborn fat pockets in hard to reach areas, leading to a more sculpted shape.
Body contouring treatments typically either use low temperatures (controlled cooling to eliminate fat), electromagnetic fields, or radiofrequency. This results in fat cells being broken down, dissolved, and essentially destroyed.
Upon removal of the excess fat cells, the remaining fat cells do not regenerate or replace themselves. Although they can still expand or shrink, you will still have fewer fat cells than before. This results in patients looking thinner after the treatment.
Surgical methods like body contouring surgery provides results that you will see immediately. This option is not always recommended as it comes with surgical risks such as bleeding and infection. For non-surgical methods like non-surgical body contouring, it may take a few weeks or months to see results, but is a safer and more preferred option for body sculpting treatment in Singapore.
The non-surgical method of body contouring is known as lipolysis, also known as “fat destruction.” Some forms of lipolysis are:
- Injection lipolysis – deoxycholic acid is injected into the body to target and kill fat cells.
- Cryolipolysis – using very low temperatures to kill fat cells. For instance, CoolSculpting treatment.
- Laser lipolysis – lasers are used to destroy fat cells. For example, Zerona treatment.
- Radiofrequency lipolysis – this uses ultrasound waves and heat to kill fat cells. One instance is truSculpt.
Surgical methods for body contouring include:
- Liposuction – suction is used to suck out fat deposits.
- Lifts and tucks – excess fat and skin are surgically removed. For instance, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), facelift (rhytidectomy), and double chin surgery.
Who is Suitable for Body Contouring?
You may be suitable for body contouring if you:
- Close to ideal body weight but want to have a shapelier body
- Want to reduce fat but could not even with healthy lifestyle and exercise
- Want to target specific areas like tummy fat, inner thighs, bra rolls, bat wings, and love handles.
- Want to remove post pregnancy excess fat
- Open to having multiple treatment sessions and not a quick fix for non-surgical options
Common Treatment Areas for Body Contouring
Body contouring can target many body parts, such as:
- Flanks or love handles
- Neck and chin
It’s hard to achieve a slim and sexy body shape with just diet and exercise. Body contouring can be used on specific areas to help us look thinner and younger. Skin tightening is involved, so this means that you can improve the appearance of loose, wrinkled, or sagging skin that comes naturally with ageing.
Different body contouring treatments are preferred for different body parts. Here is a breakdown:
- Cryolipolysis – outer thighs, arms, banana rolls, double chin, inner thighs, back bra strap, love handles, belly fat
- Ultrasound – flanks and belly fat
- Liposuction – buttocks, abdomen, chin and neck, ankles, calves, upper arms, hips and thighs, muffin tops
- Radiofrequency – whole body, mostly abdomen
- Eeva Venus Legacy body contouring – belly fat reduction, thigh slimming, skin tightening, arm slimming
- Eeva LinearFirm HIFU body contouring – bra fat removal, arm slimming, thigh slimming, tummy fat reduction
At Eeva Clinical Body Contouring Clinic, only safe and non-invasive treatments with minimal downtime are offered. Generally, it requires around 6-8 sessions to achieve improved results. Each session is performed by a experienced aesthetic therapist under the supervision of our doctors. Each session consists of body contouring, skin tightening, followed by customized ampoules applied to the treatment area to enhance the results. It’s best to stay hydrated before and after treatment so that the effects can be more visible.
LinearFirm is the world’s first Linear HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound). Using a linear-firing pattern, the treatment is painless, results in effective fat reduction, boosts collagen production for improved skin elasticity, as well as smoothens wrinkles and brightens the skin.
Venus Legacy uses Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to produce heat under your skin’s surface. This process helps to increase collagen and elastin fibres, while shrinking the volume of fat cells. At the same time, an adjustable pulsed suction called VariPulse gently works to pull your skin upwards. This allows the energy to travel deeper, providing a more comfortable and effective treatment. As an end result, the body looks slimmer and more sculpted so that your skin looks tighter, with cellulite disappearing. Venus Legacy is safe for all types of skin tones.
Cost of Body Contouring in Singapore
Body contouring cost depends on the type of body contouring service you do. Here is a rough estimate of the pricing for different treatments:
- Fat freezing: around $500-1000 per session
- Liposuction treatment: Around $15,000 (at least 5 parts per treatment)
- Radio frequency: Around $500-800 per treatment
- Eeva Venus Legacy Body Contouring: $299+ per 30 minute session
- Eeva LinearFirm HIFU Body Contouring: $800+ per 30 minute session
*information is accurate as of the published date
Also Read: Body Contouring Price: What to Expect?
With Eeva, your journey with us begins with the all important first time comprehensive 30 minute consultation with our lady doctors, Dr Grace Ling or Dr Lim Luping. This in-depth consultation involves:
- Analysis of treatment areas, severity of focal pockets of bulges and skin laxity
- Your medical history, medications and allergies
- Previous treatments performed for your concerns and your outcomes
- Address your expectations
- Design a customized holistic treatment protocol and schedule to suit your needs
- Pre-treatment measurements of areas to be treated as a baseline to monitor your treatment progress.
Eeva Medical Clinic strongly believes in delivering result-driven treatments. Beyond just the cost, every patient matters to us and we fully understand that skin concerns do have a emotional and psychological impact regardless of age and profession. This is where we can help. Our lady doctors daily consult and treat patients from all walks of life with all types of skin concerns, and so their experience is really valuable in diagnosing and treating patients.
If you are looking for a responsive, reliable, and result-oriented body contouring clinic in Singapore, please come to Eeva. Patients put their trust in Dr Grace and Dr Lim for our customized body contouring procedures that help to achieve their ideal sculpted bodies. Schedule a consultation with Eeva now. We are looking forward to getting to know you better. More than just high-tech procedures, we strongly believe in delivering results and holistic care. Our practice is intimate and cosy. You can trust us to handle your concerns with confidentiality and professionalism, and you have our assurance that we will do our best to help you.